This Khattay Aaloo recipe is perfect for tea time, iftaar or Eid. It’s quick and easy to prepare. Done in 20 minutes, and tastes awesome! Make it tonight!
INGREDIENTS: Khattay Aaloo
- Diced Potatoes Diced 6-8 small size.
- Oil 4 Tbsp.
- Cumin seeds 1 Tbsp.
- Crushed Garlic 2 Tbsp. heaped
- Curry leaves 15-18.
- Chili flakes To taste.
- Salt to taste
- Tomato ketchup 3 Tbsp.
- Tamarind water ½ cup.
- Coriander leaves As required.
METHOD: Khattay Aaloo
- Boil potatoes and cut them in to small cubes
- Heat the oil on medium flame in large pan, add curry leaves and sauté until it gives off its aroma
If you enjoyed this recipe, check out more recipes from our Ramazaan Recipes Contest here. Our most popular Boondi Chaat Recipe comes with a spice alert. Make it for Eid or Iftaar, or a special tea time with friends!